Going Green simply means being environmentally responsible and cautious, making smarter business decisions, and protecting our planet. Some things that we will take a further look into are digitalizing your files using Adobe Acrobat, limiting printing in the office, telecommuniting and simple tips for going green in general. Remember, we understand that not all companies can invest in totally new technologies, spaces and renovations that are avaliable for companies trying to go green, but we do NOT understand not attempting to change the little things.
An Overview of Going Green (PLEASE DOWNLOAD)
PLEASE READ!!!!
Before we go any further, I would like you to take a technology Skills Assessment Survey so that I can understand everyones technological abilities. Since this is going to be an online lesson, it is important that you know how to use the internet. If I see that a lot of students are scoring 1's and 2's on the survey, I will reevaluate my content, and start with lessons on internet navigations. Please send your response to hreese1@lsu.edu.
No comments:
Post a Comment